House Extension & Kitchen In Stourton, Leeds
Totus Building and maintenance were contacted by a customer wanting a fully project managed House extension and remodel of their home in Stourton Leeds. The extension was to include a complete remodel of their home including a new kitchen and bathroom.
We visited the customer at their home and discussed their ideas. Once they were happy with our suggestions and price we had our Architect SK Design draw up some plans which with a bit of tweaking, our customer loved. We had Cad and 3D drawings created by Magnet so the customer could see what their new kitchen would look like.
Features of the House Renovation & Extension
Here are some features included in the House extension:
- All facias gutters replaced with black.
- All windows and doors were replaced with black and composite doors
- New internal doors fitted to downstairs with Suffolk oak pocket doors and white Suffolk doors
- All new rear extension with new porcelain patio and Belstaff blue brick edging
- All new front porch with conservation Velux to keep true with black theme
New en-suite Wetroom to new bedroom area.
- New kitchen supplied by magnet trade.
- All new woodpecker LVT flooring throughout downstairs area.
Black aluminium bifold doors and black aluminium atrium skylight.